Already a Customer? Upgrade for free!
We’re constantly adding new features to Argos. As a current customer you can get the latest updates, whenever you want, at no additional cost.
Meet the latest Argos release:
Argos 7.6.8 (released 7/2016)
- HP adapter tracks by Print Categories
- Pending jobs can be sorted by the device column
- Default SQL query includes "WHERE IsAllocated = 1"
- The Cancelled Jobs Report can be exported to a CSV
- Default date selection in Reports/data filter will be "Billed" instead of "Tracked"
- When upgrading, the original installation path is remembered instead of always reinstalling in c:\program files (x86)\sepialine
- All components use .NET 4.6.0
- Walkup Authentication for HP PageWide XL devices
- Ships with SQL Express 2012 instead of 2008
- Updates to Argos OnBoard for Ricoh user interface
- Multi-tier Favorites/Recently used codes selection improvements
- Resolved issue where Desktop Client reappears briefly after recording jobs or snoozing
- Resolved Manager crash issue when SMTP is not properly configured
- Support for updated KIP System K log format
- Resolved issue with incomplete print spool files being processed for a long time
- Manager search optimization
- Resolved “Garbage Print” issue seen with some Global Print implementations
- “No permissions” message in Manager updated to be more useful
- “Database mismatch” message in Manager updated to be more useful
- “License expired” message in Manager updated to be more useful
Read the Release Notes for more details.