Already a Customer? Upgrade for free!
We’re constantly adding new features to Argos. As a current customer you can get the latest updates, whenever you want, at no additional cost.
Meet the latest Argos release:
Argos 7.6.9 (released 9/2016)
- New Integration: Track walkup scanning routed through Ricoh GlobalScan NX servers
- New device groups created for new installations: Large Format, Do Not Track
- Common Large Format devices automatically added to Large Format group and assigned to default square foot media
- Common PDF writers automatically added to Do Not Track group
- Asset tag field added to devices for enhanced reporting options
- Color pricing enabled by default on default media types on new installations
- Secure Release engine enabled by default in Argos Agent
- Option to allow unauthenticated users to access HP Designjet/Pagewide panel for copying/scanning
- Resolved issue with Canon OnBoard tracking
- Improved Xerox OnBoard error logging capabilities
- Resolved issue with Communication Service showing incorrect number of connections
- Resolved issue in Argos Manager when attempting to delete an unsaved media
Argos 7.6.8 (released 7/2016)
- HP adapter tracks by Print Categories
- Pending jobs can be sorted by the device column
- Default SQL query includes "WHERE IsAllocated = 1"
- The Cancelled Jobs Report can be exported to a CSV
- Default date selection in Reports/data filter will be "Billed" instead of "Tracked"
- When upgrading, the original installation path is remembered instead of always reinstalling in c:\program files (x86)\sepialine
- All components use .NET 4.6.0
- Walkup Authentication for HP PageWide XL devices
- Ships with SQL Express 2012 instead of 2008
- Updates to Argos OnBoard for Ricoh user interface
- Multi-tier Favorites/Recently used codes selection improvements
- Resolved issue where Desktop Client reappears briefly after recording jobs or snoozing
- Resolved Manager crash issue when SMTP is not properly configured
- Support for updated KIP System K log format
- Resolved issue with incomplete print spool files being processed for a long time
- Manager search optimization
- Resolved “Garbage Print” issue seen with some Global Print implementations
- “No permissions” message in Manager updated to be more useful
- “Database mismatch” message in Manager updated to be more useful
- “License expired” message in Manager updated to be more useful
Note: If you are upgrading from a version earlier than 7.6.8, Microsoft .NET 4.6.0 is required for all server and desktop components. The installation of Microsoft .NET 4.6.0 may require a reboot of your system.
Read the Release Notes for more details.